You’re ten thousand bunnies in the wind with this week’s crossover! We’re bringing together the deep Lapine mythology of Watership Down and the wacky optimism of Parks and Recreation. Check us out on iTunes, Soundcloud, and Stitcher for our thoughts on inclusivity making a community stronger, the only worthwhile movie Zack Snyder has ever made, respect for nature, and our proposal for the Cones of Bunshire.
Where you can find this pop culture (as of show date):
- Watership Down is available to borrow from your local library or to purpose form your favorite indie bookstore.
- Parks and Recreation is available to stream on Hulu and Netflix.
Readers’ advisory, aka other stuff we like that we think you’ll like, too:
- Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH/The Secret of NIMH
- Legend of the Guardians: the Owls of Ga’hoole
- Charlotte’s Web
- The One and Only Ivan
- El Deafo
- Animal Farm
- His Dark Materials
- Homeward Bound
- The Office
- The Simpsons
- King of the Hill
- Brooklyn 99
- The Good Place
- Yes Please
- My Brother, My Brother & Me
- Happy Go Lucky
Other suggestions for bunny sanctuary fundraising? Thoughts on which Pawnee resident is secretly a bunch of bunnies in a trench coat? (It’s Jean-Ralphio, right?) Ideas for other crossovers? Just want to say hi? Email us at email@example.com, join our Facebook group to talk about your favorite Pawnee character, and tweet pictures of adorable bunnies at us. We’ll send adorable bunny gifs back to people who rate/review, and we take our bunny gifs VERY seriously.